Germany’s leading stutter therapy is coming to tablet, smartphone or desktop.
Regain fluency without a therapist
Self-administered treatment, with average user reaching practical fluency within 1 year*
Take control of your speech and your life
Build confidence and break the cycle of discrimination, fear and social anxiety.
SpeechAgain is a cloud-based self-administered digital speech therapy, built specifically for the world’s 85 million stutterers. Our patent-pending treatment combines Germany’s leading stutter treatment method with machine learning and speech recognition analysis.
How does SpeechAgain Work
SpeechAgain delivers Germany’s leading stutter therapy method, invented by our Chief Medical Officer Dr. Alex von Gudenberg, to tablets, smartphones and desktops. The SpeechAgain digital therapy includes:
- Speech Reconstruction training
- Non-Avoidance therapy to integrate SpeechAgain training to real-life situations
- Bio-feedback speech exercises powered by artificial intelligence
- Outcome-based interactive video dialogues
- Analytics dashboard for user and parent progress tracking
- Self-motivating up-level gamification
- Extensive curriculum and exercise library
- Private and convenient treatment environment
Regain Fluency in One Year
Most users will feel a significant improvement in speech control by the end of the first month’s intensive training, followed by 11 months of speech reconstruction and non-avoidance training and integration of
SpeechAgain into daily speech.
Maintain Fluency for Life
Maintain fluency for life with SpeechAgain Post-Grad, a simple and convenient way to maintain our therapy’s life-changing results, with just 20 minutes or exercises three times per week.
* User trials report 80% success rate, with average patients achieving 68% reduction in stuttered syllables and reaching practical fluency